A Coaching Group for Adults Who Want to GET THINGS DONE
THE “GETTING THINGS DONE WORKING GROUP”
IS THE GROUP FOR YOU IF…
- you are almost always in “catch-up mode”
- you are tired of constantly feeling that everything is urgent
- you are overwhelmed
- you would like to pause at least once a week to catch your breath!
Led by ADHD Coach Linda Swanson, PCC, PCAC,
for adults who are ready to be Successfully ADHD!
THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE FOUNDATION
Each session of this coaching group will begin with a brief discussion of
one of eight foundational elements
for living Successfully ADHD:
• Appreciative Living
• Time in Nature
• Physical/Emotional Environment
You Are Eligible for This Group if . . .
- you have ADHD or suspect you might
- you experience major challenges getting things done
- you need some successes to remind you that you are not lazy or stupid
- you are eager to change and willing to try new things
- you would like to support and be supported by others with similar challenges
- you are willing to be held accountable by members of the group as you try new ways of Getting Things Done
For one hour a week, you can
pause, breathe, and share experiences and ideas with other people
who have similar issues and who also expect to live Successfully ADHD
IF YOU ARE HESITATING, HERE’S SOME INSPIRATION!
“All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
— Michael John Bobak
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
— Jim Rohn
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
— Walt Disney
“If not now, when?”
— Linda Swanson
WHO I AM
I’m Linda Swanson. I have ADHD and I’ve been married almost 50 years (next August) to a man with ADHD. We didn’t know about ADHD until Neil was diagnosed at age 60! My diagnosis followed. Just knowing about ADHD explained a lot!
I had never been able to stick to one thing long enough to become a “professional” until I became an ADHD Coach! Coaching is my calling. Before I found coaching, I had been an organist, choir director, religious education director, volunteer coordinator, legal secretary, teacher’s aide, office manager, small business owner, commissioned sales person, and more. And that’s not even counting all my volunteer jobs. Sound familiar?
HOW I CAN HELP
Since Neil’s diagnosis, we have devoted our lives to continuing to learn about ways to work with our ADHD and to help others live with theirs.
I have earned the credential of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation. In the state of Virginia there are only three ICF coaches with that credential who list ADHD as a specialty, and I am the only one of those three who was trained by the ADD Coach Academy.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
As a member of the Coaching Group for Women 55 and up, you and three other group members will receive eight group coaching sessions of 60 minutes each.
You will be invited to join a Private FaceBook Group designed exclusively for members of your coaching group.
You will have the opportunity of finding an accountability buddy among the group members, if you choose
SPECIAL BONUS! – You are invited to schedule one private coaching session with Linda; the session must take place before April 24, 2018.
- Dates: March 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10, 17, 24, and May 1
- Times: 11am – 12pm Eastern
- Platform: phone, or computer if you would like to view slides
- Your investment: $397 – less than $50 per session!
- Unique Opportunity – this is the first group on this topic, so the investment is significantly less than future sessions. Don’t miss this!!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Sign up by March 6 and save even more. Pay just $297 for eight group coaching sessions, which is less than $40 per session! The program is regularly priced at $397.
If you are interested, click here to email Linda and suggest three different times (including your time zone) when you will be available to talk with Linda for about 20 minutes. This conversation will help determine if this is the right group for you.
I am excited about speaking to you about joining my upcoming group, Successfully ADHD!. Even if you are just a little curious, reach out to me and we can have a conversation that has every chance of changing your life. Imagine that!!
It would be my joy to accompany you on your journey toward living Successfully ADHD!
Warmly, Linda Swanson
“Coaching, it turns out, is one of the most powerful and effective ways for people with ADHD to achieve success.”
~ Thom Hartmann
Free To Be ADHD Coaching | Linda Swanson | All Rights Reserved | 2018